Ever look for PTSD gifts to buy someone with PTSD? Here’s a few ideas just for you.
Lately, I’ve been asked by several friends and family what would be a good gift to get my husband, or myself. Which got me thinking… How about a PTSD gift guide?!
First of all, shopping for anyone can be challenging when you are the kind of person who really likes to get presents that are unique, functional, or personable. You know, the gift that shows you really put some thought into the person you are shopping for. It can really be stressful.
PTSD Gifts And Shopping Made Easy
But, what if the person you are looking to give such an impressionable gift to has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? For one thing, generally speaking that is, those with PTSD don’t really like to get out very often. In fact, they really do enjoy the comfort of our own home. Finding a present that someone with PTSD will really appreciate takes thoughtfulness. By selecting a gift from the PTSD gifts guide, you will surly deliver a spectacular and much appreciated gift.
This can make narrowing down the perfect gift a bit more challenging than usual. However, perhaps you will find the PTSD gifts listed in our gift guide helpful. Most items can be found on Amazon and if you have Amazon Prime, you get the benefit of two day shipping. That’s actually one of my favorite features of Prime! Scroll through and click on anything that you would like to learn more about.
PTSD Gifts For Homebodies
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- No minimum order size
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
PTSD Gifts Continued
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display with higher contrast and sharper text.
- Now with Alexa, Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, and much more.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games.
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes – at no additional cost
Coloring Books Make Excellent PTSD Gifts
- No Sharpening Required
- Colored Pencil Twistables are great when used to color, sketch and draw
- Great as Twistables Colored Pencil Refills
PTSD Gifts Just Got Smarter
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture. 120V – 60Hz 50W
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
- 60Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur
- Inputs: 3 HDMI (1 w/ ARC), 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Gel stays colder for Longer than competing products that use less successful formulations.
- The Most Flexible Cold Pack available that remains pliable when frozen.
Let Your Loved One Choose Their Own PTSD Gifts
We hope that if anything, this PTSD gifts guide got your creative wheels turning. Now there’s a clearer idea of what someone with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder could use to help with their symptoms. Not only that, but other fun and unique ways to enjoy a better quality of life. Essentially, where they feel safe, peaceful, and calm – but now with a couple of thoughtful gifts from you.
Before you leave, check out these valuable articles that give you answers that you are looking for:
- Specifically for the spouses supporting their loved one with PTSD
- Get rid of the guilt from having PTSD symptoms and episodes
- A guide for marriages facing PTSD that will surprise you
Like what you read? Don’t forget share this post and to Subscribe to get lots more!
Do you have a story to share or is there something you really want to know more about? Leave me a comment below.